Solutions For Broker/Dealers
The market is the first global investment community for ICOs to unite and raise capital, supplying excellent market access to International Initial Coin Offerings. Broker members and introducers have direct market access to sponsor and submit ICOs, report their clients developments, place and accept trades, as well as see the order and depth of the Standard Market.
The Introducer’s sole role is to bring the ICO to market on the platform, of which they earn a commission for doing, as they monitor the ICO companies behaviour, trading, and operations.
As a Broker, the members of the IBitX platform are monitored, for trading irregularities, appropriateness of placements, and advice if requested. As a Broker, your business is registered in a competent jurisdiction of which legally advice can be given from.
Within the trading system Brokers and Introducers can submit new investors to the system, linked to their account, submit Coins for listing, and or make direct investments as a broker dealer into Coins and ICOs. There is no limit on the amount of capital a Broker Dealer or Introducer can make as an investment into the system as institutional investors. Brokers now have access to one of the first international trading platform for unlisted private placements in ICOs and Crypto Currencies.
As a local introducer or broker you are responsible for providing research reports on companies you submit, providing all due diligence, and loading reporting requirements in accordance to market rules and local regulations. Introducers and Brokers can charge fees for their services, and take a commission fee for capital raised within the system, but not in access of 10% between the buyer and seller.
Introducers and Brokers should be able to demonstrate suitable experience, professional requirements, and regulated statuses applicable to their role in company formations, corporate structure, market listings, research, and compliance.
There are three markets of which you can make an application for:
- The ICO Campaign Market where private placements like an IPO are made into the sale of the coins.
- The Standard Market where Coin holders who are sophisticated and qualified may resell their coins in private transactions with other investors on the system. The qualifying companies are private reporting companies within their jurisdiction with the applicable offering documents for general market trading.
- The Main Board which is for firms with a track record of over 1 year.
(Prime Board Listings are done based on Merit and do not apply to Introducers and Brokers)
Applications for the Standard Market
Applications for the Standard Market and Main Board must be filed by an introducer or broker dealer within the local market, they are responsible for ensuring the companies applying to join the market listings fulfil their reporting requirements, disclosures, and maintain Governance and Compliance to market rules. In addition, introducers and broker members are responsible for:
- Appointing a suitable custody account for the IBITX platform to maintain
- Providing a research and due diligence report
- Arrange for settlement and issuance of coins for every order placed
- Correctly complete the application forms
- Supply Broker Dealer with all information requested in the Application procedure or that the Listing Committee requires in a timely fashion
- To report any irregularities of member companies to ensure market integrity
- Ensure a competent accountant or auditor is appointed to the company upon receiving the placement and capital raised
- Ensure any instruments are properly registered within the local market on behalf of investors
- Ensuring timely announcements to the market and members
- Access to the entire International market for investment opportunities
- Access to a global investors for clients
- A Market that is less onerous and has low fees for listing and raising capital
- A dedicated Turn-Key market trading platform which allows brokers to submit new ICOs, trade Coins, and introduce new investors as accounts, with real-time trading and execution.
- Transparency to investors and brokers being the first International ICO market to provide a transparent order book to both the brokers, investors, and Coin operators.
- Clearing and Settlement with T-0 delivery within the internally proprietary clearing system attached to the coin specific wallet
- Trade, execution, commissions, and settlement within USD, EURO, and GBP currency through a secure escrow account with an International transactional Bank
- No set-up fees as an introducer or broker with a clear commission agreement paying directly into your system account on execution