Who Can ICO
- All submission must be in English
- The directors of a company offering an ICO or listing must not have the power to allot or issue coins without prior approval of the market
- Coins must be eligible for electronic settlement within another Wallet, Exchange, or at least a private wallet of the Coin itself
- Companies website must provide :
Founders of the Coin
HQ Phone Number
HQ Email Address
- All information must disclosed on IBITx no later than it is disclosed elsewhere.
Companies wishing to issue ICOs and list coins have three primary method from which to choose, namely listing by introduction which already has the required distribution and operation history, listing by placement of which an ICO has already occurred to at least 10 or more people, and listing by initial coin offering.
Listing by Initial Coin Offering
Listing by initial coin offering is for companies who wish to raise additional capital by making offer to the members of the ICO campaign board, and once completed, the Coin can graduate to the “Standard” Board from ICO.